You only need to know 2 things:
- The Company size of your client
- The Type of License required
In other terms, you just need to know
- A range of total number of employees of your client's company (see below in details)
- The kind of use he will do with. (see below in details)
You can purchase the License on behalf of your client but you will not own the License, the size of the company being that of your client and not yours (except in the case of a personal project or a project distributed by yourself. Your own company size will be take in count).
The font can be installed on all stations of the company concerned.
Your client lends you the font to work with and you’re covered by his license.
We do not offer a subscription. The license is sold for an unlimited period. Only the addition of an additional kind of use will be the subject of a new order with the size of the company concerned at the time T.
COMPANY SIZE IN DETAIL
This is the total number of employees working in your client’s company. It is not the number of posts on which the police will be installed, nor is it the number of employees of the communication department or other of the company concerned, or the number of people who will use the font.
TYPE OF LICENSE IN DETAILS
Fonts can be used in different media, which is why we offer different types of licenses. Only the types of licenses not foreseen during the first purchase must be acquired in relation to the new size of the company.
License fees are one-time fees. There are no subscription fees and no company size updates within the same license type.
• Install the fonts on all computers of the same company and use them for print and screen works (documents, PDF, objects, packaging, merchandising, signage, and similar things).
• Share designs displaying the font across the social media of the company or the brand. If you’re making video content for social media then you’ll also need to buy a video license.
Embed and use the fonts on 1 web domain with the @font-face CSS method. There’s no limit to the amount of web traffic. For each additional web domain you will have to buy another and separate web license. You can only use WOFF2 files that we gave you (not files like OTF or TTF).
Embed the fonts into 1 app (which could be a mobile app, web app, digital point of sale system, etc.) or 1 video game. If you want to use them for another app or video game you’ll need to buy another separate app/game license.
Use the fonts for Cinema, Streaming platform, VOD, Broadcast online, Advertising movie, .
Create a logo for 1 brand. If you want to do it for an additional brand you’ll have to buy another Logo license. You can use that logo everywhere (including in print, on social media, in videos, etc.). You can convert the font to outlines in design software and edit those outlines to design a logo.
A trial license, which is free, allows you to use our trial fonts to decide if you want to buy a license. If you’re a designer, you can also use trial fonts to pitch design directions to your clients.
We offers on demand 70% discount for all students and non-profit organisation.
A student license allows you to use the fonts for personal projects during your studies, but not for client work.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you know everything:)
For any doubt please take a look above. Else we are always here to chat with U. email@example.com
- When do I need to upgrade my license?Only if you need a new kind of use: You only need to upgrade your license if you need an additional Type of license (Desktop/Print, Web, APP/Game, Social media, Video, Logo). You will have to purchase a separate license as new order. And if the company size has been increased since? In that case you don't need to upgrade your license, except if you need an additional kind of use. You should make a new order with the new Company size metric and the only new kind of use. You previous license will cover the other kind of use already licensed.
- What does it mean Unlimited for company size metric?A single price without limit of employees exist. From 5001 employees you can picking the last button 'Unlimited'. We can design a bespoke font as well, on request, it could be a really good point for your brand strategy. You can also contact us for any question or particular situation firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do specials characters are include into the trial fonts?Almost :) But if you need them we will send a full Trial version for a better test IRL. Trial glyphs set contains: A Å Æ B C D Đ E Ə Đ F G H I J K L Ł M N Ñ O Ø Œ P Þ Q R S ẞ T U V W X Y Z a å æ b c d đ ð e ə f g h i j k l ł m n ñ o ø œ p þ q r s ß t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 & . ! ¡ , : ? ¿ ' - " + Alternates 🥳
- I'm a student, do you make discount?Yes, we offer 70% dicount for students. Please contact us email@example.com
- How to get a customer accountTo purchase our fonts or downloading a Trial, you have to get a customer account. On every page of the website and on the top-right of the header, click on the "Login" button. Then click on "Register" just below of Sign in. Fill up the 3 fields, an email address, a password, confirm your password and click on "Register". 👏 Welcome on Pizza!
- How to purchase a fontCreate an account fisrt or Login you then: To choose the purchase option, click on the "Buy" button on the top-right of the font page, the price table appears and you can select the: License needed from: - Print * Social media - Web - App/Game - VIdeo - Logo The Company size of your client or your brand - From 1 employee to Unlimited The purchase options like: - Complete, the whole font-family including all the sub-families, all the statics pre-defined instances and the variable font. - Family, a sub-family including all the statics pre-defined instances and the variable font slice. - Custom instance, if you saved a custom instance from the variable font section, you will find it here and you can purchase it. - Instances, the static pre-defined styles. Add to cart and proceed to payment in filling up the name of your client as license owner (License owner field) and the billing infos. You will receive an email for confirmation and the steps to follow to get your fonts.
- How to get a trial versionFirst, you have to be logged to get a Trial version. Then to get a trial version, from the Home page, click on the "Trial" button on the top-right of the font section. From a Font page, click on the "Trial" button on the top-right of the window. You will received it by email (it can be take a few minutes)
- What is Variable fonts?Variable font is a new font format containing all styles into only 1. It's a great new technology to allow to make static font into dynamic and make motion with or pick a really precise instance from the design space. Variable fonts are supported by all new version of modern web browsers, Adobe since 2021 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Figma, Sketch. A variable font reduce the size of a conventional static font-family. It help into a responsive context. It can be easily animate in CSS, JS, Python Take a look on our "Variable font" section :)
- Would I get the Variable font when I purchase a Complete or a Family?YES
- Which fonts format delivers Pizza TypefacesIt's depends to the license purchased: - For Print + Social Media, App/Game, Video, Logotype: Statics fonts and Custom instances in .otf (no overlap) Variable font: in .ttf (with overlap) - For Web: Statics fonts and Custom instances in .woff2 (no overlap) Variable font: .woff2 (with overlap)
- Does Pizza accept to modify one of their existing typefaces?Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain us your wishes.
- Do you accept custom font commission?Yes, we can create custom static and variable fonts from scratch, custom our existing typefaces, design custom logos.
- 'Font book' find problems ?If Font book don't want to install the fonts and opens a window with issues listed, please try first to copy-paste the font on your desktop before to install it on your Font book. AND/OR don't be shy, please, check the box to force installation, it's well know Font book issue.
- Variable Font Export - Issue 1 : in PostScript (PS) / Print the BookletWhen you sue a variable font in a Adobe project and want to print it in the PostScript or Print the Booklet option it can be a little hassle if you leave the "Font Download" option set to "Complete". The solution: in the export dialog (e.g. InDesign), select "Graphics" and look for the "Fonts" item and then choose the "Subset" option. This will automatically search through the variable font if a predefined instance exists and if not, it will create a custom instance of the variable font to maintain the correct styles you have chosen (e.g. wght: 378, ital : -30).
- Do you accept to refund a purchase?We make every effort to give you the opportunity to test our fonts in the best conditions. We cannot refund a purchase.
- Use the fonts in a political or religious context without getting our permission
- Use the fonts to promote violence or discrimination
- Convert the fonts to different formats
- Modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble fonts
- Make derivative works based on the fonts
- Rename font name
- Embed the fonts in a way that end users can access them
- Give the fonts to anyone without a copy of this contract
- Use the fonts for a non-fungible token (aka an NFT) without getting our permission
- Put the fonts on public servers
- Put the fonts in public repositories (e.g. GitHub…)
Boring but Legal
- Contract & Grant of rightsThis contract governs all use of our fonts. If you download, install, upload, send, use, or otherwise handle our fonts then you agree to the terms of this contract. As long as we’ve received full payment of all fees and the License owner, any Subcontractors, and the Buyer have all agreed to abide by the terms of this contract and to be directly liable to us for doing so, we grant the License owner a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license to use the fonts for the purposes allowed by this contract. We’ll deliver the fonts once we receive full payment. We retain ownership of the fonts and everything that’s in them. Any rights that are not specifically given by us in this contract are reserved.
- SubcontractorAll font licenses automatically come with one or more Subcontractor. This means the License owner can allow third party (like one outside designer, developer, producer, marketing person, etc.) only for a same Client to use the fonts on their behalf.